domingo, 1 de mayo de 2016

AIMAR OLAIZOLA




Last week, I went to the cider house of Olaizola with my family, I was really interested to make an interview to the owner of the cider house. I asked him to make an interview and he accepted me. I was really interested on it, on the one hand because he is the best pelota player on the world and on the other hand I was attracted on his cider house, so one day I met with him and I made this attractive interview.







  • ANDER1-Where are you from?
A.O-I am from Basque Country, Navarre.

  • ANDER2-Why did you become so famous?
A.O-I think that I didn't become famous, but people recognise me ver quicly so I think that I have become so famous because of the"TXAPELAK" that I have win.

  • ANDER3-How many championships did you win?
A.O-We participed in differents championships, "LAU TERDIAN", "BINAKA" and "BURUZ BURU". I have won txapelak of different championsship, for example, in "lauterdian" I have played 8 finals and I have won 7, binaka I have played 7 finals and I have won 3. and buruz buru I have played 8 finals and I have won 4. In total, I have 14 txapelas in the professional career.

  • ANDER4-When did you start taking pelota lessons?

AO-I didn't start taking pelota lessons but in the family when we have free time my brother Asier and me started to play pelota on the local fronton of my hometown, in Goizueta.
After that, when they founded the pelota team of Goizueta I started taking seriously pelota lessons when they founded the pelota team of Goizueta.


  • ANDER5-Did you go to university?What type of studies have you got?


A.OIf I have to say the truth I wasn't so good in the school, when I was 16 years old, I started to have trains with asegarce, so I do it DBH and I left the school to enjoyPelota.







  • ANDER6-When did you play your first match as a professional?

A.0 My first match as a professional player was in Lekunberri, in a fronton called "JAIAN JAI" when I was 19 years old.

  • ANDER7-Have you got children?

A.0Yes, I have. I have one boy called Irai and he is 4 years old.



  • ANDER8-How much time do is it take you to prepare your protective pad?
A.0Firstly, I have to the base.Once I have done the base, I start to put pads in the fingers and after that I refill with the bandage to give the form. Very occasionaly, I go 3 hours before to the fronton, to make pads and to ejercite my body.


  • ANDER9What do you want to do once you leave playing pelota?

A.0Nowadays, I am 36 years old, I am going to do 37 in November, my idea is to play as much as my body tolerate and after that I am going to have a good life with my family and continue with our cider house.

  • ANDER10Did people recognise you in the street?

Yes, people recognise my in the street, normally young people but also people know me visiting our cider house, I am a bit famous but on the one hand because of the pelota and on the other hand because of the cider house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario