jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

GLOGSTER

Hi readers:

This week I have been working in a new and last project of this school year. The work is very different comparing with the other works. It consists on making a glogster with a topic that is very commun in the society. In my case, my topic have relation with the violence but violence against women, I think that it is a typical issue when it is a party some of women`s suffer violence in the party.

I want to use this written to dismiss my readers that they have been reading my written and also I want to say thanks to those readers. This is my last work so in the next year maybe I would continue writing in this blog.


I would put the direction of the glogster so that you can see my new work.
See you and have a good summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario